And That’s a Wrap – 30 Before 30
I did and with a couple weeks to spare! Thanks to a couple of last minute trips I was able to check off the last few items off my 30 before 30 bucket list. I’m already thinking about my 35 by 35 list. What will I do next?
Here They Are
- Get my B.A.
- Start a blog. – Well, that’s what you’re reading!
- Take a dance class.
- Hit the road/go on a road trip. CA→ AZ→ NM→ UT→ CO→ NV→ CA
- Go on a family vacation.
- What happens in Vegas…
- Go on a zip line.
- Take a solo trip.
- Try Yoga- Couldn’t take my phone in with me.
- Be in a live audience.
- Quit my job. Check out this post!
- Do what I love. Check out this one!
- Go parasailing.
- Ride in a horse drawn carriage.
- Visit the Grand Canyon.
- Meet a favorite author.
- See the Northern Lights. Saw them while I was on the solo trip!
- Ride in a gondola.
- See a burlesque show.
- Get a full body massage. Can you believe I didn’t have my first one until I was nearly 30?!
- Take a spontaneous trip. You can check out my spontaneous solo trip here.
- Go bare. Get a Brazilian. Okay so obviously there isn’t a picture of this one!
- Disney photoshoot.
- Out with the old…New wardrobe.
- Take an aerial silk class.
- Go to a comedy. Did this on the family cruise!
- Seize the day! Say yes to more in life. Here are just a few of the ways I said yes!
- Spend time with loved ones. Continuously doing this one.
- Ride in a small plane.
- Be in 4 places at once.
I Did It
Now onto 35 by 35! I hope you follow along with my next chapter. Leave a comment below with some of your bucket list items and be sure to subscribe to be the first one to hear about my latest adventures.